Sunday 20 October 2013

This Weekend

This weekend has been super busy!!!! I had parties on fri and sat night and I'm now ridiculously tired. So much for using today to catch up on homework lol
This morning I went out for breakfast with my best friend Lu and despite the food I had the best time. It's been so great catching up with everyone/meeting a few newbies/and pre-partyin this weekend!!
Hopefully during the rest of this year i'll be giving my room a bit of a (much needed) make-over HELL YEAH so I'm super excited for that oooo and 65 DAYS 'TILL CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY yay
p.s. these are just a few snaps of what I've been up to

breakfast was shit (looks can be decieving)

THIS IS LU (FAV PHOTO)


FUCKIN GOOD SALAD go me
Party #2


why do i make captions for every photo???? i feel like a faggot    

No comments:

Post a Comment