Wednesday 25 September 2013

KEEPING A PROMISE TO MYSELF

Hello Blogspot! My name is Cat (Catherine) and I always swore I would make a blogspot when I got a Macbook, so go figure. So much has been happening recently and excitedly there are so many great things to come! 
Holidays started and I've been exploring with my dad, reading The Book Thief (really good btw), celebrating my brother's 18th and going for late night drives with him. He seriously is a gem of a brother and we've gotten really close this past year which is kinda awesome.
Anyway, so yesterday I turned 16 and finally received this awesome blogging tool (along with many other wonderful gifts) and spent a fab day with my closest friends whilst we picnicked it up in Carlton gardens, etc.   
I live in Melbourne, I constantly crave being close to the ocean, I'm obsessed with quotes, I go to an art class, I run, I love vampire weekend and generally my life is pretty full of fun    
enjoy,
Cat xxx
come visit me @ ailaberry.tumblr.com
Me sitting on my surprisingly strong reletives
(in my One Teaspoon dress which was $45 from $180 which i love)

The city sky in the evening

Late night froyo run with Mia

Nat stalked me with her polaroid cam

Turkish apple and rose iced tea at Gypsy Hideout (wow)

Woolami Beach-Phillip Island (a.k.a my favourite place)

The pic in the background is a path my dad and I came across and decided to explore in the Dandenongs
And the top pic is me and my awesome new sandals (they're from soles)

No comments:

Post a Comment