Tuesday 31 December 2013

HAPPENING

The past few weeks of my holidays have included heaps of late night froyo runs, my friend's 16th, getting my L's (about 3 months late), shopping, exploring, eating, and a quick trip to the beach (in freezing weather). oH AND XMAS OF COURSE
For Christmas I received clothes, Alexa Chung's book "IT", Nike running shorts, money, vouchers, A T2 CUP AND HEAPS OF TEAS YAY and I think that's everything. 
Also, I happened to have gold class tix from last Christmas so I took my best friend Lu to village cinemas to watch "About Time" which is FRIGGEN AMAZING, absolutely must see if you haven't already. Such a great movie about your attitude towards life regarding happiness, etc. Life changing PLS JUST DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND WATCH IT TILL THE END. 
LATELY:


Beach Towel: Adairs
Shorts: Neuw// I'll show the tees inside in another post




Pulled pork roll @ Chuckle Park (ONLY $10 AND TASTES LIKE GOD)

My best friend Lu ♡♡♡

1 comment: